Location: click here for store locations
Not Just a Charity, Communities of People Helping People Meet Their Basic Needs
Family Pathways has developed and offered programs to communities in East Central Minnesota Since 1978. In 2009, our services were expanded to Polk County Wisconsin. Our programs include: Food Shelves, Teen Centers, Aging Services and support to victims of Domestic Violence. The primary purpose of our 10 thrift stores is to provide funding for these programs. Family Pathways Mission is: To work with communities to develop supportive, caring relationships helping people meet their basic needs.
Position Summary - Work with a Mission
Thrift Store Sales Associates are our liaisons to the community each and every day assisting customers and donors alike, while educating the public of our mission. Working at Family Pathways Thrift Stores is not your average retail experience. It is eclectic, fast paced and you have the opportunity to let your creativity shine. We are always seeking people with drive and commitment who would like to further their careers. Through training and mentorship we can help you achieve your goals. If you think you may have what it take to join our team, please feel free to apply today. If we do not currently have a position available we will retain your information for future openings.
Key Traits we are looking for
• Honest • Tactful • Flexible • Friendly • Competent • Productive
• Dependable • Self-Sufficient • Honors Teamwork • Respectful of Policies
• Outstanding work ethic • Self-Motivated • Personable with positive attitude • Good interpersonal skills
• Retail experience preferred • Ability to lift 40 pounds • Willingness and ability to work some weekends
• Part-time position
• $9.50+ per hour (contingent upon previous experience)• Benefits: 401K Plan
Directions to apply
• E-mail resume, cover letter and employment references in PDF format to:
• Open until filled
No Calls Please